Scarf fabrics are mainly divided into 4 categories, including animal and plant fiber fabrics, chemical fiber fabrics and blended fabrics.
1. Commonly used animal fibers for scarves mainly include wool, cashmere and silk fabrics.
2. Common plant fiber fabrics include cotton, rayon and bamboo fibers.
3. Polyester acrylic and chiffon are common chemical fiber fabrics.
4. Scarf blended fabrics are generally mixed with silk, cotton and linen in a certain proportion.
The following 4 kinds of scarf fabrics are the most comfortable:
1. Wool scarf: This is one of the most popular scarves on the market. Everyone knows that wool has a good warmth retention effect. With the addition of wool, it feels soft and comfortable. It is very comfortable to stick on the neck and will not irritate the skin. Generally wool scarves The price of the scarf will be more than 1,000 yuan, so you must learn to distinguish the authenticity when buying a scarf.
2. Cashmere scarf: Cashmere is a layer of fine velvet covering the skin of sheep. It is more precious than wool, and the price will naturally be more expensive than wool scarf. The warmth retention of cashmere is better than wool. The suede is very delicate and feels comfortable. , Very suitable for the production of scarves.
3. Imitation cashmere scarf: Because cashmere is more precious and not everyone can consume, imitation cashmere scarf has become a good substitute, and the imitation cashmere component is cheaper acrylic fiber, although its comfort is not as good as Cashmere, but it is favored by consumers by virtue of its price advantage. One or two hundred yuan can buy a good cashmere scarf.
4. Wool blending: that is, blending wool with other fibers. Acrylic fiber is common here. This method is also to reduce the production cost of the scarf. The comfort is not as good as wool but the overall performance will be better than that of spinning cashmere.