Scarf fabrics are mainly divided into 4 categories, including animal and plant fiber fabrics, chemical fiber fabrics and blended fabrics.
1. The animal fibers commonly used in scarves are mainly wool, cashmere and silk fabrics.
2. Common plant fiber fabrics include cotton, rayon and bamboo fiber.
3. Polyester acrylic and chiffon are common chemical fiber fabrics.
4. Scarf blended fabric is generally made of silk, cotton, and linen mixed in a certain proportion.
The following 4 kinds of scarf fabrics are the most comfortable:
1. Wool scarf: This is one of the most popular scarves on the market. Everyone knows that wool has a good warmth retention effect. With wool, it feels soft and comfortable. It is very comfortable to stick on the neck and will not irritate the skin. Generally, the price of a wool scarf will be more than 1,000 yuan, so you must learn to distinguish the authenticity when buying a scarf.
2. Cashmere scarf: Cashmere is a layer of fine velvet covering sheepskin. It is more precious than wool, and the price will naturally be more expensive than wool scarves. Cashmere has better warmth retention than wool. The suede is delicate and comfortable to the touch. , Very suitable for the production of scarves.
3. Imitation cashmere scarf: Because cashmere is more precious and not everyone can consume it, imitation cashmere scarf has become a good substitute, and the imitation cashmere component is relatively cheap acrylic fiber, although the comfort is not as good as cashmere, it is still very popular. Favor is favored by consumers by virtue of its price advantage. You can buy a good cashmere scarf for one or two hundred yuan.
4. Wool blending: namely blending wool with other fibers. Acrylic fiber is very common here. This method is also to reduce the production cost of the scarf. The comfort is not as good as wool, but the overall performance will be better than spinning cashmere.