The popularity of Chinese clothing makes silk fabrics popular, and silk clothing is also very useful in summer due to its soft and smooth hand feel and good moisture absorption and breathability. However, in order to make it bright and new, durable, it must be maintained. Get the method:
1. It is best to use soft water when washing, and the temperature is 35-40 degrees Celsius for the best effect.
2. Alkali has a destructive effect on silk fibers, so neutral detergent or silk and wool detergent should be used.
3. Salt is also more destructive to silk, so real silk clothing should be changed and washed frequently to avoid the appearance of macula and affect the wearing life.
4. When washing, it is not advisable to stir vigorously or twist it, but rub it lightly.
5. After washing, hang it in a cool and ventilated place, and dry it. It is not suitable to be exposed to the sun, so as to avoid the fiber embrittlement and fading caused by the ultraviolet radiation in the sun.
6. When it is 80% dry, cover the silk surface with a white cloth and iron it with an iron (the temperature should not be too high, always uniform, do not use steam), do not spray water, otherwise it will cause water stains and affect the appearance.
7. Place the mothballs wrapped in paper to avoid insects. Each piece of clothing should be separated by a layer of paper or non-woven fabric. The white silk should be wrapped in blue paper. Avoid using white paper or white cloth to avoid yellowing over time.
Five ways to deal with moldy clothing
1. If there are mildew spots on cotton clothes, you can use a few mung bean sprouts, rub them repeatedly on the mildew spots, and then rinse them with clean water to get rid of the mildew spots.
2. If there are mold spots on the silk clothes, first soak the silk in water and scrub with a brush. If there are many mold spots and heavy, you can apply some 5% alcohol solution to the mold spots and scrub them several times. The mildew can be removed quickly.
3. Mold spots on chemical fiber clothes can be washed with a brush dipped in some thick soapy water, and then rinsed with warm water, the mold spots can be removed.