Does silk underwear have a sterilization function? Maybe you don’t know much about silk, and you don’t know whether silk underwear can be sterilized. Don’t worry, this article will take you to find out whether silk underwear can be sterilized.
Silk underwear can be antibacterial, but not sterilization. Because of the particularity of its material, silk has a good sterilization function. Silk underwear still needs to be cleaned and sterilized before the upper body. And don't think that the antibacterial effect of silk is sterilization. Otherwise, it may cause misunderstanding.
Precautions for cleaning silk underwear
1. The water temperature should not be too high. Because most of the colors of silk fabrics are dyed with acid dyes, too high water temperature will cause serious fading.
2. Silk garments are poor in alkali resistance, so weak alkaline detergent, neutral detergent and soap should be used for washing. Coffee, dark gray, black and other dark clothes cannot be directly scrubbed with soap, otherwise stains or stains will appear. Silk clothes cannot be soaked in the washing liquid for a long time. Generally, the soaking time is 5-10 minutes, and the longest cannot exceed 20 minutes to prevent fading.
3. When washing, you should rub gently with your hands, and don't use too much force. The key parts can be spread on the washboard and gently brushed with a soft brown brush, and brush lightly along the lines, not horizontally or inversely. After washing a few times, pass the acetic acid water again to increase the vividness of the color and eliminate the residual washing liquid. After rinsing, do not wring out forcefully, but hang it to dry directly. Avoid exposure to the sun, it is best not to use a washing machine to wash and spin dry
How to clean sweat stains on silk
1. Salt water cleaning method
Sweat is stained on the clothes, and the macula is prone to appear over time. If you have sweat stains, you can soak the clothes in 5% salt water for 1 hour, and then rub them slowly.
2. Cleaning method of ginger slices
Soak yellow sweat-stained clothes in water and let them soak for 10 minutes. Then, take some ginger, cut it open, and gently wipe the yellow and sweaty area with the cut surface. Wipe it back and forth for 10 minutes. When you wipe it gently, not too hard, or it will damage the clothes. Finally, soak the silk clothes with Liby laundry detergent, and rinse off the remaining laundry detergent with clean water after scrubbing.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of silk clothing
Advantages of real silk fabric clothing:
1. Comfortable wearing is the main advantage of silk fabrics. Real silk is composed of protein fibers, has excellent biocompatibility with the human body, and has a smooth surface.
2. Sound absorption, dust absorption and heat resistance. Silk fabric has a high porosity, so it has good sound absorption and air absorption.
3. Heat-resistant, sound-absorbing and dust-proof. Because of its porosity and easy diffusion of water molecules, it can absorb or emit water in the air and maintain a certain amount of water.
4. Anti-UV to a certain degree. The tryptophan and tyrosine in silk protein can absorb ultraviolet light, so silk has a good anti-ultraviolet function.