Hello! Methods and precautions for cleaning silk fabrics:
1. There are many varieties of real silk. It is recommended to check the washing label of the clothes before washing. Some varieties are not suitable for washing, such as soft satin, brocade, antique satin, natural silk, golden crepe, golden velvet, etc.; some varieties are suitable for dry cleaning, such as velvet, zhang velvet, georgette, etc.; some can be washed in cold water before washing Soak in medium for about 10 minutes, and the soaking time should not be too long. Dark colors are generally easy to fade. Wash in cold or warm water and should not be soaked for a long time. Wash gently and avoid vigorously scrubbing. Choose light gear for machine washing.
2. It is not alkali-resistant, so you should choose a neutral detergent without enzymes or a special silk detergent;
3. Do not use chlorine-containing builders to soak, but use oxygen-containing builders to remove stains;
4. Use squeeze washing, avoid twisting, squeeze to remove water, hang in the shade or fold in half and hang in the shade, do not expose to the sun, and it is not suitable to dry;
5. Use softener to maintain soft feel and antistatic.
6. Silk clothes should be hung and stored. The boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean and dry. They should be sealed as far as possible to prevent dust pollution. Do not sprinkle deodorant or perfume, and do not place mothballs. To preserve silk garments, thin underwear, shirts, trousers, skirts, pajamas, etc. must be washed first and ironed before storing. For autumn and winter clothing, jackets and cheongsams that are inconvenient to take apart and wash, they should be cleaned with dry cleaning until they are ironed to prevent mildew and moths. After ironing, it can also play the role of sterilization and pest control. When ironing, dry the clothes until 70% to 80% dry and spray clean water evenly. Wait 3-5 minutes before ironing. The ironing temperature should be controlled at 130°C to 140°C. In the temperature range, the iron should not be directly touched on the silk surface to avoid aurora. It must be covered with a damp cloth and then ironed to prevent the high temperature from making the silk brittle or even scorched.
You can choose our silk wool cleaning silk fabric, neutral formula, and contains soft ingredients to protect the silk and wool fibers from damage, the clothes will not be deformed after washing, soft and antistatic; contain special brightening factors to make the clothes bright and bright. Wash as often as new.