1. After the silk clothes are contaminated with oil, squeeze a little toothpaste on the stained area, rub it lightly several times, and then scrub with water to remove the oil stains.
2. The silk clothes are stained with oil stains. Putting alcohol or salt solution on the oil stains can also remove the oil stains.
3. First, soak the oily spots of the clothes in warm water at about 60°, and take them out when they are soaked. Sprinkle a small amount of washing powder and the same amount of alkali powder on them, wash them by hand, rinse with water, and then use washing powder. Clean it again.
4. If the clothes are soiled by cooked oil, soak them in warm salt water, then rub them with soap and rinse to remove them.
5. If there are oil stains on silk clothes, put the talcum powder into a paste and apply it to the oil stains. After staying for a period of time, remove the talcum powder, and then put thin paper on the silk, and iron it with a low-heat electric iron.
Maintenance method of silk clothes:
Silk clothing is woven from protein-based delicate health care fibers. It is not suitable to rub rough items and wash with a washing machine. The clothes should be immersed in cold water for 5-10 minutes. Use special silk detergent to synthesize low-foaming washing powder or neutral soap. Knead gently, and rinse the colored silk garments in clean water repeatedly.
After washing, silk garments should not be exposed to the sun, nor should they be heated with a dryer. Generally, they should be dried in a cool, well-ventilated place. Because the ultraviolet rays in the sun easily make silk fabrics yellow, fade and age. Therefore, after washing, silk clothing should not be twisted to remove the water. It should be gently shaken, and the reverse side should be spread out to air. Let it dry until it is 70% dry before ironing or shaking it flat.
Ironing should be done when 80% is dry, and it is not advisable to spray water directly, and iron the reverse side of the garment, and control the temperature between 100-180 degrees; when storing, it should be washed, dried, stacked, and wrapped in cloth. , Put it in the cabinet, and don’t put camphor or sanitary ball, etc.
The anti-wrinkle performance of real silk clothing is slightly worse than that of chemical fiber, so there is a saying that "no wrinkle is not real silk". After washing, the clothes are wrinkled and need to be ironed to be firm, elegant and beautiful. When ironing, dry the clothes until 70% dry, then spray the water evenly, wait 3-5 minutes before ironing, the ironing temperature should be controlled below 150°C. The iron should not directly touch the silk surface to avoid aurora.
To preserve silk garments, thin underwear, shirts, trousers, skirts, pajamas, etc. must be washed first and ironed before storing. For autumn and winter clothing, jackets and cheongsams that are inconvenient to take apart and wash, they should be cleaned with dry cleaning until they are ironed to prevent mildew and moths.
After ironing, it can also play a role in sterilization and pest control. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean and sealed as far as possible to prevent dust pollution.