1. "Do not wring out the silk products hard after washing. Grasp it lightly with your hands a few times, keep a certain humidity, and hang to dry.
2. In terms of washing; it is not suitable to rub rough items and wash with a washing machine. It is better to use a special silk detergent.
3. In terms of drying; it is not suitable to be exposed to the sun, and it is not suitable to use a dryer to heat it. Generally, it should be dried in a cool and ventilated place.
4. In terms of ironing; when ironing, dry the clothes until 70% dry and spray clean water evenly. Wait 3-5 minutes before ironing. The ironing temperature should be controlled below 150°C. The iron should not directly touch the silk surface to avoid aurora.
5. Avoid using iron hangers when storing, and avoid storing them with items that are easy to fade or stain.
6. Silk is highly hygroscopic. When not wearing it, it is best to hang the clothes on a hanger and keep it ventilated. Do not store silk scarves in damp or direct sunlight to avoid mildew and fading.
7. It is best to hang up and store real silk scarves and keep it dry. Insect repellent must be wrapped in cloth and do not touch the scarves directly.
8. Frequent ventilation is required, and it is not suitable to be placed in a plastic bag for a long time.
9. For scarves made of georgette and double-wrinkle fabrics, it is not suitable to hang for a long time, because the drape will become longer and longer and deform the scarves. When storing, it should be lined with cloth and placed on the upper layer of the cabinet to avoid crushing.
10. Avoid contaminating the silk scarves directly with desiccant, cosmetics, perfume, etc. when storing. If it is accidentally contaminated, clean it in time, otherwise it will turn yellow or black.
11. Silk clothes should not be placed together with tussah silk scarves, because most of the raw materials of tussah silk scarves are fumigated with sulfur, which will discolor the silk scarves.