Have you ever felt shabby or off balance wearing a silk scarf that is perhaps bit too long, or even oversized? Here is a list of steps that can guide you with different long silk scarf style ideas for any occasion.
Style 1:silk neck scarf style (3 steps)
This silk scarf style creates a fluffy warm knot for fall and winter.
1. Fold your silk scarf in two.
2. Keep folding the silk scarf until you create a band.
3. Tie the silk scarf around your neck with a square knot.
If you'd like, you can forgo a knot and let both ends of the silk scarf hang from your neck.
Style 2: how to wear your silk scarf extra long (2 steps)
1. Fold your silk scarf diagonally to create a very long silk scarf.
2. Tie a loose knot in the front of your neck.
This style allows for a lot of creative ways you can play with this fashion. For example, you can shift the knot from the front to the side.
Style 3: wear a shoulder wrap
1. Fold your silk scarf into a triangle.
2. Wrap it around your shoulder to create a shawl.
3. Secure with a knot.